Link to this page at: http://soulmindbody.net/store/oewj0kj A message from the Spirits to you… How to Use the Spirit Message Each…Continue Reading ...
Link to this page at: http://soulmindbody.net/store/aawwud8 Ile Baalat Teva in Israel will be hosting our summer Oshun and Shango festivals…Continue Reading ...
(100) Timeline Photos – World Sango Festival. The World Sango Festival is coming. It will be held in various…Continue Reading ...
I had been away from the sea for some weeks because of personal problems, but duty called… Tears were shed,…Continue Reading ...
Lately, there has been some buzz in the community about cultural appropriation of African belief systems. We’ve talked a lot…Continue Reading ...
When you find a stone that is shaped like a dome, a male child’s or elder’s face, or is somewhat…Continue Reading ...
Around the Web
— May 5, 2013
This weekend, the Orisha Online Altar was flood attacked, perhaps coincidentally but perhaps not, after Sheloya angered some white supremacists,…
— May 12, 2014
Want to make someone go far, far away? Try this. Arden’s HOT Foot Recipe Arden’s HOT Foot Powder waiting in…
— June 19, 2014
When you find a stone that is shaped like a dome, a male child’s or elder’s face, or is somewhat…
— May 31, 2014
Boss fix spells are to protect you from those who have some worldly advantage over you. They can be used…
— August 23, 2013
Link to this page at: http://soulmindbody.net/store/bauZL It’s the last minute weekend rush deal! If you order a bone reading today…
- GRAMAN QUASSI: THE AFRICAN SLAVE IN SURINAM WHO DISCOVERED BITTER (QUASSIA) TONIC FOR TREATING FEVER WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS June 13, 2014Graman Quassi, also spelled Quacy, Kwasi, Kwesi and Quasi (ca. 1690 - ca. 1780) whose real Fanti name from Gold Coast (Ghana) was Kwasimukamba (Kwesi Mukamba) was a Surinamese healer, botanist, slave and later freedman of the 18th century. He was renowned for being "absolutely the first discoverer "of the Quassia tonic. His name Quassi was given tkwekudee
- GRAMAN QUASSI: THE AFRICAN SLAVE IN SURINAM WHO DISCOVERED BITTER (QUASSIA) TONIC FOR TREATING FEVER WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS June 13, 2014
- Quick introduction to the following 4 videos on Mami Wata, Aneho, Togo. Enjoy!
Pt 1 MAMI WATA: An African-American Ancestral Journey
A continuation of a series highlighting one African-American's Resurrection of her Mami Wata Vodoun lineage.
- Morika mrema nyi ekhegambo nyi mtsu. #Chagga1 day ago
He who cultivates in secret is betrayed by the smoke.
Selfish deeds cannot remain secret.
Sheloya Mystical's Facebook
- Love and other workings at a deep discount in celebration of this year's Oshun and Shango festivals!
Special Deals on Love Spells for the Oshun and Shango Festivals in August 2014
Special Deals on Love Spells for the Oshun and Shango Festivals in August 2014SheloyaJuly 21, 20140Ile Baalat Teva in Israel will be hosting our summer Oshun and Shango festivals this August.The Oshun festival/ebbo is August 5th, and the Shango festival will be on August 28th.The divination has said…